Don Wilbank's report as seen on Ham Nation on January 14, 2015
Don Wilbank's Report on Ham Nation as seen on January 7, 2015
This is Bill direct from my hospitable bed here in Los Angeles. As some of you many already know, I was involved in a household accident and am now in the initial recovery phase.
I do not know how long I will be here but I suspect it will be another week or two. During that time it will be hard to produce the weekly Newsline bulletins but we will resume operations as soon as feasible. But for now its just rest, take my medicines and recover.
My thanks to all for your good wishes and a very Happy New Years 2015 to all. Ill try to post here as time nd health permits. In the meantime you can find late ham radio news posted by our moderators on our Amateur Radio Newsline page on Facebook
Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF
- CEPT recommends new testing procedures for people with disabilities
- Mysteries of NVIS propagation are being studied down-under
- Japan asteroid recovery mission with two ham-sats launched
- Cocos Island operation definate for February 2015
- Will Graphene be a part of our future